1. Do you have any habits or rituals at this time of year?
1.Nothing in particular..
2. Polar bears seem to do well in the snow... How about you? Is snow just another thing you deal with when it shows up, or is it shutdown time? ...and if you're posting from a non-snowy locale, do you make trips to actually see snow? It's okay to admit it...
2. I haven't seen a snowfall ever in my life but I am dying to witness at least one before I die !!!!!!!!!!
3. Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
3. My barbie doll which is still there with me and is very dear to me.
4. If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
4. It would be MONEY :D
5. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
5. No, I live far away from home...approx 2000km!
6. My mom ordered a turkey dinner from a local market. it was o.k., but not very good. how was your turkey (or last holiday meal) this year?
6.It was pathetic!!!
7. In a one horse open sleigh: Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?
7. I would prefer walking!
8. What is your favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for on the radio or hit 'repeat' on the player...
8. Jingle Bells! :P
9. What is your least favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to skip on the player...
9. Any song that reminds me of the past!