1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?
1. Many of my friends in different situations behave and think like I do ( It's called rational thinking!)
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened?
2. I don't remember any such incidence as a kid but I am sure there must have been many.
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
3. Yes. Absolutely, as a child you can speak out if you feel something's not right, without any hesitation but as an adult, sometimes, you have to bear with it , even if you feel that you are being accused for all the wrong reasons.
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
3. It was raining heavily and was getting dark. I was coming home after taking my exam and I had another exam the next morning( had just a few hours to prepare for that!), for which I hadn't studied at all. I was stuck for about 2 hours at a petrol filling station.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?
4. How does that matter? Is it going to solve any of my problems I am currently facing ?
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do?
5. Exploring my new city and blogging ! :)
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?
7. Nothing has changed on my major blog (Images)-- the content and the feelings I try to convey through my posts still remain the same!
8. What was the last photograph you took?
8. I think it was with the kids at school, on my b'day.
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why?
9. Copying someone blindly-just because you think something looks good on someone, you assume that it'll look good on you too!