Saturday, September 4, 2010

Half the Man I Used to Be



1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? 
No at all! So much has changed since then.In fact I am not the same as I was 6 months ago!

2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
Loyalty! either you are loyal to someone/something or you are not-there is no middle path.   

3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
No! I don't like to see people lose-whether it's me or anybody else :)

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
My comfy chair-in fact I sleep in it most of the times.

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
I don't remember any!
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
Nope-I do not remember any such moment!

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?
Well, my actual blog (Images) has undergone a major change in terms of content, pace and the template too.

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Learn to give to others, whatever you can, but do not expect anything in return from anyone!

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
The recent one is-I wrote a mail to someone in a fit of anger after he said something not acceptable to me.I accused him for things which he hadn't even done and I regret having done so, each passing minute of my life because he just doesn't listen to what I have to say.

Written for: Saturday 9

No comments:

Post a Comment